- Developed by teachers for teachers, based on what works in the classroom.
- Scripted, organized, and easy-to-use.
- Contains everything you need, including a scope & sequence, step-by-step lesson plans, classroom PowerPoints, writing prompts, organizers, assessments, rubrics, writing samples, and more.
- Features color-coded system and predictable five-day routine that builds confidence in young writers.
- Aligned to Common Core and state standards, including text-response writing.
- Builds a love for writing and works with all types of learners.
“ I received a perfect six on both my 8th and the 10th grade state writing tests! I link my success to your teachings and just wanted to say thanks for helping me, even years later! ”ASHLEY MCGAHEE, FORMER WRITEREFLECTIONS ELEMENTARY STUDENT, FLORIDA
“ Our 8th grade writing scores went from 47% last year to 73% this year. We feel our writers have taken giant steps forward, thanks to WriteReflections. ”SANDY BOWAN, PRINCIPAL, FLORIDA
“ I just wanted to say that I love your program. I have been using it for the last month with my first graders and they are doing GREAT!!! Everyone feels successful. ”KRISTEN WALSKY, FIRST GRADE TEACHER, WEST VIRGINIA
“ We love it! Most of my teachers are using it every day and getting great results. The improvement in our writing test scores is outstanding. ”DR. DEBORAH BOHN, PRINCIPAL, JAMES FOSTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, CALIFORNIA
WriteReflections is a systematic and comprehensive writing curriculum that fits perfectly into your teaching week and reinforces your English language instruction. All you need is 30-45 minutes per day.